Terms and Conditions
The Legal Upswing:
I (Hyacinth G. Jones-Maes) run this site and would love for you to use it. This site, blog and related services are designed to help you identify the areas in your life and in your thinking that may be standing in your way. However, coaching is not professional mental health care or medical care. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counsellor. Coaching may augment your therapy, but the work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed., and we encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you write, and please be respectful. Being critical is fine, but rudeness and personal attacks are not. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items listed below appear in your writing or what you link to (things like spam, viruses, or hate content).
Coaching Disclaimer & Waiver
In that spirit, by purchasing coaching services from your Coach, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
• I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
• I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach holds a diploma to practice coaching recognised by the European Union, granted in Belgium, in the province of Antwerp. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by my Coach will be considered to be provided in the Province of Antwerp, in Belgium (Europe).
• I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
• I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
• I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
• I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, my Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased clientele, profitability and or business success.
• I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
• I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
• I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old.
Responsibility of Contributors:
If you comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your posts are not named in a manner that misleads readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, the URL you use in your posts is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc’s reasonable opinion, violates any Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc’s sole discretion. Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Cancellation for any programmes or services:
Everyone here at Taimana Consulting is 100% committed to you offering top quality facilities and services. We know our programme is the one of best on the market and it works. That’s why we give you 30 days from purchase to review and use the first 3 modules or 3 challenges of the VOLUME YOU MASTERCLASS™ 4-day challenge. If you do the work and don’t feel we’ve delivered on our promise, we’ll happily refund 100% of your tuition.
To be eligible for a refund, simply submit your completed homework/feedback from Module One to show us that you did indeed take action within our programme. We do this because we want committed, action-taking life-leaders and professionals in our course so that you can join our growing list of happy, graduates!
After the 30 day time period Hyacinth G. Jones, Taimana Consulting Inc has no obligation to refund your monies. Cancellation can be done by emailing email@example.com.
No Professional Advice Disclaimer:
The information contained in or made available through this website (including but not limited to information contained on blog posts, in text files, videos, or in teleclasses) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licencors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Site. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
We appreciate your utilisation of our coaching programmes, retreats, videos, teleclasses, newsletters and/or other content, and so we’ve taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent our events, classes, journeys, and teleclasses, and their potential to help you grow spirituality, personally and in your business. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using such techniques, reach enlightenment, change your mental status, heal a terminal illness, or change anything in your life. Nothing on our website is a promise or guarantee of such changes. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, self-honesty, patience, openness, and tenacity. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business. Any forward-looking statements outlined on our website are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual outcomes. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented on our website, and we offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
The personal experiences by user comments and testimonials on our website are not a guarantee of what you should expect to experience. Although Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc. and/or its affiliates, facilitators, companies and representatives accepts all testimonials in good faith, Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc and/or its affiliates, facilitators, companies and representatives have not independently examined the specific personal results of any of our courses, coaching programs, journeys, retreats, teleclasses and video participants, and therefore has not verified the any specific experiences, improvements, changes or results quoted therein. These results may or may not be typical, and your results or experiences, if any, will vary and there is a risk that you will not make any changes at all, or experience what you believe you should experience. Again, whatever changes in your life that you make as a result of our courses, coaching programmes, journeys, retreats, teleclasses, and videos is totally up to you based on the factors stated in the Guarantees Disclaimer above.
Responsibility of Website Visitors:
Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites:
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which www.hyacinthjones.com or www.taimanaconsulting.com links. Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to another website or webpage, Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non www.hyacinthjones.com or www.taimanaconsulting.com websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy:
As Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.hyacinthjones.com or www.taimanaconsulting.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc in accordance with Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc or others. In the case of such termination, Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc.
The www.hyacinthjones.com site and www.taimanaconsulting.com and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc or third-party trademarks.
Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc. may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The latest change: 31st January, 2018.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
The Website is provided “as is”. Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc. and its suppliers and licencors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc. nor its suppliers and licencors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event will Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc., or its suppliers or licencors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc. under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc. shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty:
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc., its contractors, and its licencors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorised executive of Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc, or by the posting by Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the European laws of Belgium, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Mechelen, Antwerp. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Mechelen, Antwerp, in the Flemish language and the arbitrary decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Hyacinth G. Jones Taimana Consulting Inc may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
I am extremely grateful to the Automattic (responsible for creations such as WordPress.com), who have made their more comprehensive Terms of Service available under a Creative Commons Sharealike license, which means that you can borrow some or all of their wording for your own Terms of Service, as I have just done.